The Naturopaths guide to:
Eating correctly, part of the solution, the other part is:
Detoxify, detoxify, detoxify.
- Deep Tissue Cleanse, to remove the solidified toxic waste from the digestive tract. Providing a clean blood stream to the body.
- Commence and continue taking a complete mineral supplement, in liquid format for the best up take. (This is because we can exercise out our trace minerals in our sweat. Hence in theory the couch potato has a better store house of trace minerals than the super athlete.)
- Commence and continue taking a broad spectrum antioxidants. (This means consuming foods groups in all the colours of the rainbow.)
- Ensure your diet is rich in vitamins, supplementing if necessary with a multivitamin and ensuring B17 in the form of seeds and nuts is adequate. Just be careful not to eat rancid nuts or seeds. If you eat rancid nuts, your body might have trouble with digestion. If you are one of those sensitive types you may suffer with a bit of indigestion. read more about the effect of stress on nutrition.
- Avoid fried foods, fatty foods, and where possible the insecticides and preservatives in flour, bread, pastas, cakes, and biscuits.
Forty foods your Naturopath would like to see you eating Eat well, be well!
The information presented on this website should not be considered complete, or take the place of a medical consultation for diagnosis and treatment with a healthcare professional.
Contact us in Wellington CBD, or Featherston, Wairarapa.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Phone 04 471 2229
3 / 38 Waring Taylor Street
Wellington, 6145, New Zealand
Phone 06 308 8860
81 Fox Street
South Wairarapa, New Zealand
027 286 1501 Geoff
027 286 1500 Alice